Our rates vary depending on the length of the session as well as the experience and expertise of the clinician you are seeing. Please contact us directly to find out what your rate would be.
Due to the sensitive nature of our work, our practice is not contracted with insurance carriers. However, services may be covered in full or in part by your out of network health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session with an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and vary based on the experience of the clinician. Please contact us directly to discuss our sliding scale requirements.
Cash, check, HSA and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment. If we are not notified in time, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.