Our rates vary depending on the length of the session as well as the experience and expertise of the clinician you are seeing. Please contact us directly to find out what your rate would be.
We are not in-network with any insurance companies. However, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session with an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and vary based on the experience of the clinician. Please contact us directly to discuss our sliding scale requirements.
Cash, check, HSA and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.